Shimmer Twinkle Bling Bling Blue!!!!

1. It has been a while since I got my metallic navy reissue 226, well since Tuesday to be exact. But dh had the camera with him till the weekend so haven't posted pics until now! :yes:

I know everyone has posted pics of their navy many times...so let me bore you all again! :sleepy:

Here it is, my very 'first' Chanel purchase...:love:

chanelbag001.jpg chanelbag002.jpg chanelbag003.jpg chanelbag004.jpg chanelbag005.jpg
  2. ...last one....:p

chanelbag006.jpg
  3. gorgeousssssss. the navy looks almost black in your pics, pretty!

4. the blue look like black here, but its amazing bag, congrats, nothing called boring when it comes to viewing a beautiful items and its CHANEL!

love the guccie cosmetic bag ... metallic pink? cool colour

5. In real, the navy does look V dark...I thought these pics lightened the bag rather than darken it though :confused1:

Yeah I put the Gucci cosmetics case next to it as it contrasted against the navy well :p

6. I'm never bored with Chanel bags.. congrats on your stunning new purchase ! :yes:

7. Congrats, brendating! :flowers:

The navy is simply gorgeous, isn't it! U got yourself the most wanted color of this season in the reissue, that's a BIG SCORE!!!:woohoo::yahoo:

CHEERS! :drinkup:

8. It is a beautiful bag! And who can ever tire of looking at beauty ... especially when its name is Chanel????????????

Congrats!

9. lovely!!

10. Such a beauty! Congrats.

11. Wow! Gorgeous! Congrats on such a beauty!

12. Beautiful, congratulations.

[​IMG]

13. Nice! :yahoo:

14. Congrats on your beautiful new navy reissue! The color goes so well with the Gucci cosmetic case!

15. Congratulations!