Shill Bidding Seller has Two id, Drive up the price.

i cant tell you how many things I have bid on....and i was the ONLY bidder....then all of a sudden there was someone else bidding....and the person had just signed up and had no history and kept outbidding me....usually i realize what is happening and stop bidding!

this is very very very common on Ebay.

and now everytime i see a "new member" bidding against me, i stop bidding and let them "win" LOL i think this has happened about 5 times in the last month!

I reported it a 2+ days ago and she is still up and running?
I know it takes ebay a while to investigate, but this seems quite outrageous, egumma123 bids on all of her items.

I find it quite unbelieveable that her auctions are still up and running. The sad part is many buyers who don't bother to check her other items or selling history will be swindled.
I know it is sometimes possible for the same bidder to bid on one or two items from the same seller, but not this is crazy.
I am amazed that this seems to have gone on for so long when ebay is supposedly having a huge crack down on fradulent activity.
I sent the seller an email asking why egumma123 bid on all of her items, needless to say I've had no reply.
I laughed at the NR in one of her titles!

I sent the seller an email too....and here's the answer:

"It's no brainer that egumma123 and my account are connected in some way but its also an issue that has been dealt with through ebay. There were some activities going on with my account that I was unaware of. I'll spare you my sob story, you spare me the guilt trip because it is none of your business. And I don't mean that in a rude way but your input is not needed."

It looks like she's claiming someone has hijacked her account...yeah right! Also, she blocked the user names from her prada bag listing.

"It's no brainer that egumma123 and my account are connected in some way but its also an issue that has been dealt with through ebay. There were some activities going on with my account that I was unaware of. I'll spare you my sob story, you spare me the guilt trip because it is none of your business. And I don't mean that in a rude way but your input is not needed."

I can't believe she sent you that reply nor can I believe she has been able to get away with this for so long.
Terrible!

What she means is that

It's No brainer that i have been shilling my auction with my Alias account egumma123, There is no need for you to state the obvious, Please mind your business as I continue to artifically inflate my auction bids.

REPORT!

I got msg from her the other day

" I wanted to thank you... You caught something that was going on with my own account that I never even knew about myself. To make a long story short, a friend of mine has been helping with my ebay account for a while now. I work alot and I'm in school so she helps basically run my ebay name. Little did I kno I was getting screwed over. I'm not even sure what really went on but I feel so naive. I'll save you the sob story, I just wanted to thank you, really, thanks alot for turing me in."

Anyone understand what she tries to say???

I don't understand why she's still alive on eBay :yucky:

She's trying to say that she's obviously a crook and has decided to make up a ridiculous excuse to try and cover herself.
I think I've heard everything now! It's scammers like this that give ebay such a bad reputation.

eBay's got a bad rap coz they do nothing to stop people like that. A few weeks ago they were suspending people's account for shill bidding that had happened years ago. Now this person is doing it right here and now and they do nothing. Between this incident and the one about MissMay in the "can this possibly be a scam" thread, it looks to me like ebay is doing absolutely nothing. We go to the trouble of reporting things like this, and they don't even lift a finger. eBay's trust and safety department (or whatever they are called) is a joke.