She's home! Come meet my Noir Mirage Speedy!

1. I called my SA first thing this morning to verify release date had been moved up and to see if my boutique had received any Noir Speedy bags. She responded that Saturday 9/15 was still the release date and they only had the Bordeaux, no Noir as of today. So I asked her to call me as soon as the Noir Speedy arrived and that I would be in to pick it up on Saturday. Not five minutes after we hung up my phone rings. It is my SA saying she lied (lol!) to me, the release date has been moved up and that (gasp!) they have ONE Noir Speedy Mirage in stock! I told her I would be right in to pick it up! I absolutely :heart: this bag!

Differences between the actual bag and the trunkshow bag is as follows: no bottom seam, so there are upside down LVs (see pic), no trim on black zipper and pull tabs.

I am so happy I waitlisted early and to have this bag! I was so excited to take a picture I didn't even notice I was photographing the upside down LVs, but oh well!

Think I am content! Or at least until my trip to NYC in December! :yes:

Pics do not do these bags justice. I recommend anybody on waitlist and/or unsure about these bags go see them in person before passing on one of these, either in noir or bordeaux. They are stunning IRL!
  2. beautiful! congrats! i need to call my LV...haven't heard anything...
  3. That bag is STUNNING!! Congrats!!! :smile:
  4. Congratulations!
  5. it's soooooo gorgeous! congrats!
  6. Congrats!!!
  7. So pretty - I really want to see this in person! Thanks so much for the pictures.
  8. Modelling pics! :smile:
  9. More and more, I am reallly liking this bag! Congrats!

ETA: can someone remind me of the retail on this gorgeous bag?
  10. wow it's a beauty!!!!!! congrats!!!
  11. congrats!
  12. Gosh, I like them more and more! Congrats! :flowers:
  13. a steep $1870 USD.
  14. Oops forgot to put price: $1870 USD
    Worth every penny, IMO! :yes:
  15. I am so mad! MINE IS AT THE STORE and they won't let me have it!