She's HERE!! Truffle Twiggy's Sister!!!!! :D

1. My DREAM bag has arrived!!!!!! :wlae:

Introducing my '05 Caramel Twiggy sent to me from an angel....Miss TTucker:tender:! Uber-soft, sooooo thick, and sinfully smooshy....I am in HEAVEN!! :love:
    carameltruffle6.jpg carameltruffle3.jpg carameltruffle.jpg meandthegirls.jpg
  2. [​IMG]
  3. gorgeousssss :drool:
    btw, i LOVE ur face here.... SOOOO HAPPY :party:
  4. Gorgeous!!!!!!! How will you decide which one to use? They both look fab with your outfit!
  5. Deb!!!!!!! I am drooling!!!!!!:heart: :drool: :heart: The caramel '05 is the prettiest color ever!!!!!:love: :love: :love: You know how much I love your new bag as well as the truffle!!!!! Please send me the last picture so I can have it to frame!!! You look adorable!!!!!!!!!!:cutesy:

6. if i were deb, i would carry both :roflmfao:
    i've carried 2 b bags some times, but never on the same style. some times i carry my first or city with a weekender when i'm in my busy days...
    the weekender to hold up my work things, and city or first to carry my essentials :p
    i'm nuts, yeah i know :roflmfao:
  7. I rekon that would look super-cool... :supacool:

And I looooove your Twiggys Deb - Twiggy was my first bag and I love it to peices!

Your Caramel looks delish!
  8. yum! congrats!

I love your haircut too!
  9. God, i hope so :p
    i'm too ignorance with what people say, i don't even dressed right some times :roflmfao:
    i like to layers my wardrobes as i get cold easily, i think the leathers on b bags help me heat down, kinda like wear a leather jacket :roflmfao:
  10. LOVE your Twiggys!!! They both look so YUMMY, and your picture carrying them is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on your Bbags... :love: :love: :love:
  11. Love your Twiggy sisters! That 05 Caramel is light and lovely, and the Truffle is dark and lovely. You look SO happy in that photo!
  12. Thanks guys for all the sweet comments!!! I just wish they had more tassels!! :yes: Yes, I am doing a happy dance and nothing brings a smile to my face like a new BBag!! They rock, huh??

Truffle to me is more of a fall/winter color and Caramel spring/ I'll alternate.

How'd yall get my pics so big?! LOL!!!'re too much GF! I'll send it tomorrow! :heart:
  13. Better yet, cut two holes in your weekender and just step through and wear the bag side on with the straps on each shoulder to hold her up ... ok I think I just went a bit too far then :p
  14. :roflmfao:
  15. DebSmith: You have two lovely Bbags there...Congratulations.:smile: You look so happy with your Bbags!

You have great taste in music as well:graucho: :graucho: