She's Here!!!! (Too Many!) Pics!!!

1. Well my new replaced ergo is here!!! :yahoo: After getting that used one on eBay I was lucky enough to find a new one (no really!) :p It is soo pretty and light.. simple but I love it!!! I also added a couple of pics with 2 of my charms!!! This will be a PERFECT bag for my lifestyle.. it just makes sense.. and it's affordable!!! :tup: I also have to send a big shout-out to Mommyville for inspiring me to look at the ergo again, because without her I wouldn't have this bag!!! Thanks for sharing in my excitement!!! I really don't think pics do the ergo justice!!!
    with my heart picture frame keychain (cute for valentines too!)
  2. Sooo happy for you! love the bag and it looks gorgeous on you!
  3. That is one beautiful bag fields! It looks great on you and I really love the charms with it. I think you will definitely get a lot of use out of this bag. So..does this mean you are getting rid of your legacy satchel?
  4. Beautiful!!! Lovin' all these ergos! They are much more to my liking than the Ali's that everyone was obessing over last month!! I especially love the chocolate signature. It looks fantastic on you. Enjoy it.
  5. Thank you all so much!!!! I know she isn't as fancy and that as most of the other Coach bags but after really trying her and putting my stuff in I just adore her! She is soo light and comfortable.. she is just perfect for my lifestyle for my everyday bag. :yes: Thanks for the love! :flowers:
  6. Congrats, how GORGEOUS! She looks perfect on you and I love the keyfobs too!
  7. I love it! I absolutely LOVE my black medium siggy one!!! :smile:
  8. i like how you modeled the charms & stated a day for them!! cute!! i want that picture frame fob, they had it at the outlets & i should've just gotten it!! ggrrr to myself
  9. Yay glad she's there! Oh the chocolately goodness :drool::lol:

She looks perfect on you - congrats :yahoo::tup:
  10. :p Yeah I am silly! I know, I got that pictureframe charm at the outlet.. I just love it!!! I was just eyeing them a bit before in the catalog so when I saw that at the outlets I HAD to have it.. and it has brass trim which matches all of my bags! :yahoo:
    Thanks for the compliments everyone! It's so fun to be able to share new goodies with all of you!!! :wlae:
  11. Unfortunately, yes. :yes: I had already ordered the ergo but I think I will be wearing it so much and I already have my Carly and brand new Ali.. with us trying to pay off debts and all that fun stuff I just can't have them all. :shrugs: I will be alright though, I feel blessed in my life though and I think I have some great bags! :tup:
  12. That is one nice looking bag and it looks great on you! :yes:
  13. Ahh I love it! It's gorgeous and it looks fantastic on you!
  14. She looks FANTASTIC!! I love the flower charm on her...I *really* want to find one of those for myself. I'm so happy you found your perfect everyday bag!
  15. That is just so cute :smile: