She's Here!!!!! She's Here!!! (pics)

1. Okay, I have never really looked at the Leigh much before.. a few times in leather, it wasn't really for me, long story short I saw one in the chocolate signature and it was love at first sight! :drool: It is an expensive bag for me and so I just didn't know.. but after thinking about it and dreaming (literaly) about it :rolleyes: I decided to order one with the 25% off while I could... she just came today and there was a part of me that was hoping I wouldn't love her as much as I thought I did so I wouldn't spend so much money but let me tell you.. she is drop dead gorgeous.. this is THEE bag.... oohh yummy!!! :yahoo: I am a SAHM but I think this is just a beautiful classic bag that looks great dressed up but also looks great with jeans.. what do you all think? :shrugs: It is perfect length for me, nice and light, I LOVE the legacy lining, mmm need I go on?!?! lol Here are some pics, the modeling pics are terrible and my mirror is dirty.. sorry!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. shes beautiful!! congrats!

3. Gorgeous. I have the same one, it's a great bag.

4. :drool: she's SO beautiful and looks great on you!

5. Very nice! It looks so good on you! Very classy, indeed, but versatile!

6. thank you guys so much!!! :yes: It is hard for me to pay that for a bag just because I have a hard time justifying it but it is just blowing me away! I love all Coach but it has been a while since I have felt like this about a bag!!! :love:

7. Congrats!!! She looks great on you.

8. Congrats! That is a very nice bag.

9. she's beautiful!!! congrats!!!!

10. Definitely one of my favorite bags! Congrats! Wear it in good health!

11. That bag is so beautiful! You carry her well and your pictures are gorgeous! Enjoy carrying that bag! Congrats!

12. Gorgeous!

13. I love that bag, it's so gorgeous & classy! She looks great on you... enjoy :tup:

14. aawww you guys are the best!!!! :girlsigh: Thank you all so much for sharing in my happy moment.:tender:

15. AWW I am glad she makes you feel weak in the knees :heart: wear her in great health! XOXO