Shes here... Pics inside...wohoo

1. So fed ex came today and he brought me 2 boxes.. I will start another thread on what was inside the other box.. anyways here is pics of my new patent pond ergo tote and matching accessories.( please excuse my ugly bow tieing lol.. practice makes perfect)
    I am still unsure about the bag because I don't know if it because I dont have stuff in her? why is she slipping off my shoulder ?? :angel:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bag and accessories look great together. Congrat's and enjoy if you decide to keep it.
    I think this bag will be a nice splash when wearing black/white or cream.. nice pop of color :biggrin: even nice with red.

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and if you guys need anymore pictures let me know.. :smile:

4. Oh she is beautiful!!! I LOVE your accessories...esp tattersall scarf! It looks SO good against the pond!

Mine slips too if I have a coat or jacket on, but not without them on. Kind of a pain sometimes, but I love her nonetheless!

5. Beautiful! :tup: I would think putting stuff in it would help with the slipping. Good Luck! :yes:

6. Gorgeous! I just love the tattersail scarf with that bag! The accessories are adorable too! Enjoy your new stuff!

7. :crybaby::crybaby::sad::sad: :crybaby::crybaby:

PM me when you are looking to give her a new home :drool:

8. I love the tattersal with the Pond! And putting your things in the bag to provide a little weight should definitely help with slipping. Congrats on your new bag!

9. awwww your so cute.. I am sorry so when are you getting yours?? :tup::heart:

10. SO PRETTY!!!
    Gorgeous little family set!

11. OMG! I LOVE it!!!!! That color is gorgeous! LOVE the scarf on it too! Congrats!!!!

12. Oh, you added pics of the wallet and mini skinny......GORGEOUS!!!! They go perfectly w/ the tote!!!!!!

13. thank you :smile: and thanks everyone for your kind comments :heart:

14. Wow.

Gorgeous color! I love the scarf choice you made too. :love:

...don't worry, my bow skills aren't very good either.

15. You know, I have been wanting to see modelling pics of the medium ergo tote for awhile now......I wasn't sure I'd like the size...but I gotta tell ya, that bag looks awesome on you. Looks like the perfect size...maybe the large would be to big then. Thanks for all the great pics!!!