She's here- my rouge vif work just arrived!

1. I'm sooo happy my new rouge vif work just arrived :yahoo: and I'm sooo grateful to Firstclass who tracked the bag down for me and was soooo amazingly kind to send to me!:yes: There isn't one single rouge vif work left in Germany. Thanks again First without you I wouldn't have my dream bag. :smile: I'm sooo in love with this colour and the leather!:love: I can't stop touching and looking at her. I'll take pics tomorrow as I'm going to bed now.

2. OMG congrats!!!! lucky you... and that was so kind of her!!! can't wait to see the pics!

3. congrats!!! you guys are meant to be together :yes: can't wait to see the pictures :girlsigh:

4. Wow, congrats! I know you'll enjoy her. Post pics.

5. Yay! Congrats.I can't wait to see the pictures!

6. pics please! :biggrin: ...congrats and great choice!

7. Yay Tanja :yahoo: Congratulations...isn't the rouge vif gorgeous? Can't wait to see your pictures! Sweet dreams....

8. OHHH Tanja- CONGRATS to you on the beautiful bag!!!!:yahoo: I'm so happy for you:yes: !!!! And first- what an angel you are!!!:angel: :heart: :tender: So many wonderful PFer's!!!!

9. Oooo! Congrats! What a beautiful bag to add to your collection. Be sure to post her in the Rouge Vif photo thread! : )

10. Woo hoo, Tanja! So glad you finally have your rouge work! :yahoo: :yahoo:
    First - you are a sweetie to help out Tanja! :love:

11. :wtf: PICS!!!!

Congrats Tanja, I'm busting to see pics of this beauty!:yahoo:

12. :yahoo: congrats!!!
    please post pic of the bag with you! :wlae:

13. Awwwwwwwww Tanja :shame: you're welcome :flowers: !!! I LOVE to help other PFers as good as I can - and I very LOVE if they are happy after they got her goodies ;) :yahoo: !!! Can't wait to see pics wearing your beautiful Rouge Vif Work :tender: - congratulations !

And thank you all guys . . . for the nice comments :love: :heart:

14. congrats tanja! I'm so jealous... I want one... the more I look at the rouge vif... the more I want it... :heart: i have to avoid threads with rouge vif in the title! its making me crazy!

:love: <---pining for rouge vif

15. Congrats, Tanja, so happy for you!