Shes... Here.. My new Madeline... PICS

1. Well My fed ex guy came a day early and I found my coach package at my door waiting for me.. and this is what was inside.. I was a little upset that the bow on her was already untied so I spent about 20 mins trying to get her to retie and i am not sure why she looks so sideways the scarf wont come off the bag so I dont know what to do.. grrr

anyways here is my new bag..... and matching wallet.. so if anyone can help fix madeline bows lol please tell me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:heart:

2. Very cute!!!

3. Very very beautiful!!!!
    I love the PINK inside of both your bag and the wallet:cutesy:

4. Awesome!!!!!! We match now!!! You'll love her, I promise!

5. Great set! Love them! Enjoy!

6. Congrats, she looks so pretty on your shoulder and I love the pink lining of the wallet.. :love: The bow looks fine ;)

7. very nice set! enjoy it!

8. lol thanks makes me feel a little better... LATIERO how is your bow doing???

9. She seems to be staying in place. I tightened it a bit. We shall see when I take her to school tomorrow....that's the real test!

10. cute, congrats! :tup: I think your bow looks good! The only thing is the one side is showing the c's and all 3 other parts are showing the dots. ;)

11. This bag looks so beautiful and so good on you. I am seriously starting to consider the Madeline as my next bag.

12. thanks I'll have to fix that.. lol another hour to get them to line up haha... anyways here is another picture of madeline and her little friends... :heart:

[​IMG]:love:

13. She's adorable! That pink lining inside the wallet is TDF!

14. Congragulations. Its beautiful and I love the matching wallet.

15. ABSOLUTEY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! and I LOVE her "friends"!!!! CONGRATS!!!!