She's Here! Mizz Kelly is here!

1. I am so in love :love: :love: and I wanted to share with my friends who helped me make the decision to purchase her....thank you, all. She's really beautiful - the color is a rich chocolate and the leather is gorgeous. She arrived beautifully packaged and in PERFECT condition....I can't find one thing wrong with her! And the scarf is more beautiful than I thought - :heart:

You guys are the best!!!!

Kelly.jpg Kelly2.jpg
  2. Wow, that Kelly is just beautiful :heart: The scarf is, too! Congrats, you must be thrilled :biggrin:

3. congrats!!! she is soooooo beautiful!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

4. OMG! I don't know which is more beautiful, the Kelly or the Scarf! Champange toast to you and your wonderful new purchases! Congratulations!!!

5. that is beautiful!! congrats

6. Love them Shopmom!! The Kelly and Scarf are gorgeous!! I love the way the scarf has just enought brown to wear with the bag.
    Use them both in good health and happiness

7. Love them Shopmom!! The Kelly and Scarf are gorgeous!! I love the way the scarf has just enought brown to wear with the bag.
    Use them both in good health and happiness.

8. Love them Shopmom!! The Kelly and Scarf are gorgeous!! I love the way the scarf has just enought brown to wear with the bag.
    Use them both in good health and happiness.

9. OMG...I got soooo excited I accidently hit the button three times!!!

10. Love....you're so funny...:roflmfao:

I'm taking her out today! We're off to buy all that toilet paper at Costco! :lol:

11. ^^ omg that's on my to do list for today! But you'll have make more fun with your arm candy!

12. Yes!!! Beautiful!!! Both things - congrats!!

13. :heart: That bag is beautiful!!! I am really liking the dark brown leathers!! :love:

I am SO jealous!! I purchased a kelly and it should be here Thursday! I cannot wait!

14. Speachless!

15. Luvs....this is a 32cm Chocolate Sellier Togo Kelly. Sewn on the outside but nice and soft, not rigid but holds it's shape really well. Bought it from Luxury-Zurich and it's just in perfect condition!

What Kelly did you purchase and from where? I know it's hard to wait for it to arrive....but when it does, it's a wonderful feeling! Please post pics as soon as you get her!