She's Here! Hayden-Harnett Sao Paulo in Emerald

1. She is finally here -- my emerald green Hayden-Harnett Sao Paulo. She is the 'rougher' leather, the kind you can beat up (not like the smooth, soft Louvre leather). Looks like she could take a beating and maybe even look better, if you know what I mean.

Without further ado:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hooray!!:yahoo: Congrats Rondafaye!! She's lovely!!:tup: Do you have a Bag Showcase thread? I'd love to see your collection!

3. ^^ I don't, but I will make one. I am completely eclectic, which I am really enjoying. All different designers. I used to be a Bal girl, but I'm finding I love variety!!! ^^

4. I love it! Enjoy!

5. Thanks for the gorgeous pics., that color is so intense and gorgeous!

6. very cool, the color's gorgeous and I love the lining.

7. Very pretty bag. Love the green.

8. Love that color!!!

9. Oh that is really beautiful. That color looks TDF.

10. Beautiful bag! I find I like that leather better. It has more texture.

11. What a vibrant green! Love it !

12. Oh wow, Ronda! What a great green. You've been really loving the bright colors lately, haven't you? :graucho: :p

13. Oooo that is lovely! I really adore green bags. :tup:

14. That bag is gorgeous! What's your take on the size? The measurements on the H-H website make it seem huge - what do you think?
    Can you post modeling pics? Please, oh please?!?!?

15. Definitely not huge. I will take modeling pics tonight, after PHH takes me to the movies. Want to see that new romantic comedy with the girl from Little Miss Sunshine. But NOT huge. A nice size.