She's Here!! Damier Saleya MM Review

1. She arrived yesterday!!! Guys belive the hype (at least my hype ;) ) on this one, it's gorgeous! I definitely prefer this size to the PM and GM, it is just right- it can hold a ton of stuff, but is not so huge like the GM IMO to carry throughout the day and on the weekend. My only thing that I would want is for the handles/straps to be a tad bit longer, I have a skinny arm, and I did have some slipping of the strap, BUT everything else is A+ on this bag, the shape, is it a trapezoid? is very reminiscent of Longchamp totes, I find it extremely functional. Just in carrying from daycare to work I got about 6 compliments. Love it!! Hopefully, I'll be able to post some sort of pics this weekend along with my tan Gucci hobo, that I also truly adore these days! :love: :love: I'm in complete bag nirvana!
  2. Sounds great! I really like the look of this bag. I can't wait to see your pictures :nuts:
  3. Congrats! Sounds wonderful. Can't wait to see your pics.
  4. Congrats! Don't you love it when someone comments on your new bag! As I am a new LV convert, can't wait to see the pics!
  5. Yay!!!
  6. Perfect! It's not too heavy? Sounds great and waiting in anticipation for pics and you modeling it! :p
  7. I'd love to see photos of both your bags. Please post one of you wearing the Saleya. I was contemplating this bag before getting my Chelsea. But I wanted a more traditional tote instead!

Congrats though! Sounds like you chose a winner!
  8. Yay! Congrats. The Saleya sounds so beautiful. Great choice.
  9. Thanks!!Not for me, although I'm a big bag person. I actually bought the MM in an effort to bring less stuff to work, typically I carry Cabas Alto or Mezzo.
  10. Puh lease post the pics..I have been holding off on buying one because of the size....!
  11. Congrats! Any pics?
  12. Congrats! YAY! glad to hear that! I am drooling at the thought of owning one.
  13. Yay! Can't wait to see pics of it! :smile:
  14. Congrats..this is such a good size bag. This is going to be my next bag purchase:love:
  15. Sounds like a great bag!! You should definitely post pics if you get the chance.

How comfortable are the rolled handles?