She's Heeeerrrrrrre! My Sapin Twiggy! 1st Bbag!

1. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

She arrived on my doorstep this afternoon - thanks hgbags! All wrapped in holiday paper and snuggled in her sleeper and tissue. She's just what I expected - holds my essentials plus a bit more. Gorgeous complexion! So light, but so strong. She's going to go lots of places with me since she's such a versatile color. :heart: :heart: :heart:

She's my very first Bbag, but already she has a big sister on the way. I can tell this is going to be very expensive.

(Please excuse the unmade bed - I leave the house in the morning before hubby's out of it.)
    Twiggy1.jpg twiggy2.jpg
  2. Wow! What a great color on you! Looks like a match made in heaven. I love my twiggy, and I hope you love yours for many years to come...
  3. Looks great! Congratulations!
  4. Pretty, pretty color!!! Congratulations!! It definitely is an expensive addiction.... but very fun!!
  5. :heart: LOVE IT:heart:
  6. Congratulations.
  7. Very nice. Enjoy!
  8. Gorgeous bag and looks perfect for you. Congrats!
  9. It looks great! Sapin is such a beautiful and versatile color.
  10. Very pretty! Congrats! Ooh and it sounds like you've been bitten by the bbag bug - you're already adopting a big sister for her! Can't wait to see pics of the whole family!
  11. I LOVE the Twiggy shape. It looks great on you. Congrats!!!!
  12. wweeeeeeeeee, TWIGGY!!! Congrats on your new b-bag!!! its looks great on ya!!!
  13. Sue looks great on you and especially with your matching outfit!!! I'm thrilled you :heart: her! Enjoy!!!
  14. MMMMMMM, Yums! Looks great on you, and goes so well with what you're wearing. I love sapin:love: . Congrats on your first, and I place my bet on not your last. :drinkup:

So can we safely assume hubby is still in that unmade bed :sleepy:?
  15. I just happened to be wearing green to work today - must have been prescience ;) . Hubby's at work - he does not see any reason to make the bed when he'll be back in it within 8 hours of coming home.