She's heeeerrrreee...Miss Mogano City!!

1. After my horrible fiasco on the bay a few days ago...

I have filed a Paypal claim and a bank chargeback regarding that incident.

The day I received that nasty bag, I called BalNY again to see if they had any Cities in Mogano left and THEY DID :yahoo:

I asked Kim to find me one (if possible) that was really smooth, not veiny or textured. Miss Mogano just came overnighted from BalNY and she is PERFECT!! She is the exact kind of Bal leather I love :yahoo:

I wanted to post pics and I just realized my camera is in my car that I let BF take to work today :sad: I will post pics later! I am so excited after my horrible experience with my dream bag on the bay. Not to mention, there was no sales tax so I only paid $300 more for this brand new bag than that nasty one from the bay!
  2. yay kristie! so glad you got a bag that you love!
  3. :huh:Oh cOngrats Kristie... Kim def. knows how to pick them out... and what a perfect brown too. Can't wait to see pics~! ;)
  4. Kristie, I'm so glad you found one!! I remember reading your other thread a few days ago and I felt so bad!! I can't wait to see your pics!!
  5. Pics!! I just purchased a cinnamon coin purse and I can't WAIT for it to arrive!!!! It's such a beautiful warm brown color. :heart:
  6. so glad for you *kristie* ~ mogano is :love: ~ i have friends who have had so many *like new* or even *brand new* eBay experiences too :tdown:
  7. So glad you received a perfect speciman! Mogano is gorgeous and has some of the best Balenciaga leather ever. Enjoy!
  8. I'm glad it worked out!!
  9. omg! congrats!!
  10. congrats. im waiting for my mogano city rite now. hopefully it will come soon :yahoo: i ordered mine from kim at balny too. cuz so many people in TPF recommended her.
  11. Can't wait to see pics!!
  12. I'm so happy for you :yahoo::yahoo:

You see how everything turned out great in the end!
  13. I'm so glad it worked out in the end. Sorry you had to go through the bad *bay experience. Can't wait to see pics!
  14. Kristie, you have been having some bad luck as of late. I must say that I'm not a fan of *bay (especially when I hear of all of the trouble people have been having). I'm really glad that this worked out for you. Looking forward to seeing your pics!!!
  15. so glad you were able to get what you wanted!