She's heeeeeeerrrreeeee..........!!!!!!!

1. My Med/Large White Caviar Classic Flap arrived yesterday!! She's beautiful!! I love her, but I'm so scared she might get dirty.
    So now do I spray/treat her with anything or use a baby wipe after each use as someone on tPF suggested or just let her be? Has anyone had theirs for a while and can tell me how she's holding up with wear? I just want to make sure I give her the best possible care before I do something to ruin her.

Here she is...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here they are.......the bride and groom!! :p
    [​IMG]

2. DY-NO- MIIIIITE! :drool:

3. Wow that is gorgeous. I treated my darkwhite reissue and pny wallet with Shining Monkey to keep it cleaner longer.

4. Beautiful, so beautiful, they make a gorgeous couple. Congrats! I'm sorry I can't offer any advice as to her care as I don't own any white bags, I'm waiting for my baby girl to be a little older before I buy any!!

5. ooo such a lovely pair of twins! :love: I have a white caviar east-west flap and she is not as delicate as I thought she would be. Baby wipes works wonders to her. :yes:

6. They are gorgeous!

7. What a beauty! I love it!

I wish I wasn't so afraid to carry white.

Congrats!

8. Just breathtaking! The lovely couple look quite handsome side by side.

9. Drooling!! What beautiful bags.

10. Can you please tell me where you got it from?? It is sooo pretty... I really want to buy one before the price increase... which means only 6 hours left...

Also, if you have a SKU# or style # that will be great... =)

11. designer, I got the same bag last month...I still haven't use it coz like you I'm sooo afraid it'll get dirty..anyway, let me know what you end up doing with it(spray/not).. I'm on the verge of buying Vectra but still hesitant...I already have my baby wipes just in case I "need" to use it before I treat it lol

12. Gorgeous!!! I would just let her be, I think caviar is pretty sturdy and won't get dirty easily.

13. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments! :heart:

brtracy, My SA from MI looked in the Saks system and found 1 and it was shipped from FL to me. You can try calling Saks, maybe they got more in.
    The number is (248) 643-9000 ext. 5404

The style# is 07P A01112Y01588

10601 Blanc (White)

Good Luck! :smile:

14. Congratulations to the bride and groom! They are a gorgeous pair.

15. hottttttttttt