She's back!! My bag is finally home! *now w/ photos!*

^lol, stacy! i thought the same thing! (good song too, might i add)

swanky, couldn't you just tell him that you already had this bag from before? it wouldn't be a lie...technically.... :rolleyes:

My DH has gotten REAL good at spotting new bags. He used to not notice, but now he's like an Eagle.

I think my husband is actually starting to learn about bags. He thinks Lindsay Lohan is really pretty. I was looking at photos of her the other day online. He looks over and says (to my surprise), "Is that a Chanel she's carrying?" There's no hiding bags from him now...

Yay!!!
Reunited and it feels so good...
Reunited 'cause you understood
There's one perfect bag and baby this one is it!!
We all are so excited because you're reunited yea, yea!!

That is from Peaches and Herb...for all of you that just think I am nuts...it is a real song

LOL Stacy!! Now I'll have that song going through my head all night! Cute!

Congrats Swanky, the bag is ultra gorgeous!!:love:

Thanks for the serenade Stace!!!:heart:

Well, PHH went out to play w/ my daughter after dinner so I flew back to my closet and unpacked her {and almost kissed her!}, hopefully tomorrow I can integrate her in and pretend she's been her forever! LOL!

Thank you guys for indulging me!!!:love:

lol...swanky, ur post made me laugh out loud!!!! im totally feeling the SAME emotion! my SA called and said she charged my new chanel, so i can go pick it up anytime...but im sooo worried bc i havent thought of a proper hiding place for it yet!! hahaha....i REALLY dont want my husaband to see...hes gonna freak out! lol....

:yahoo:Your DH is probably hanging around because he suspects something. I have that same problem w/my fiance. You could use that line that another fellow PFer said, "What, this old thing?" LOL. That was the best line ever.