She's BAAAACK!!!! Come see my **NEW Chocolate Ergo Hobo**!!

1. My baby is BACK!!!! Hubby gave me my "Valentine's Day present" EARLY!!!! As some of you may remember from a previous thread I had written, I sold my beloved chocolate ergo hobo to my neighbor's daughter b/c I thought I didnt "need" her anymore since I had gotten so many new bags for the holidays. Well, I got my chocolate back.....and I didnt have to wait til Valentine's Day to get her, as my hubby had originally told me!!! This baby is MINE and I will NEVER let her go! We drove all the way out to the Hamptons Coach store to pick her up! She is GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE her! Here she is all packed up and ready to go out tomorrow:
    Coach bag and box...my kids ran to get their initial charms to hang off of her! Keep in mind it is FREEZING in NY, and I am wearing a VERY BIG, BULKY sweatshirt!!! Enjoy the CHOCOLATE with no calories!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. OMG that is awesome!!!

3. Gorgeous! I'm so happy that you have your love back. Your DH is so great to give her to you early. Congrats!

4. Thanks, Kat!!! I thought of YOU when we were driving out to the Hampton's Coach store, wishing we were driving out in the OTHER direction toward NYCity to see YOU!!!!!!!

5. THANKS!!! I am just soooooo excited right now!!! I cant wait to USE her tomorrow!!!:yahoo:

6. Hurray! And you didnt have to wait till Valentines Day to get it!!! Tell DH he did very good - now he can just get you some real chocolate for VDay and he's done!

7. Oooo thats pretty.

8. Congrats - Glad DH didn't make you wait!! Enjoy her and make her "yours" again!

9. Your DH is a true gem!:girlsigh:

10. Mommyville... thats awesome... you got your chocolate early...what a sweet hubby!
    I hope to get my chocolate this Friday!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Carley

11. i really like that color.. i would of got the hobo but i have a hobo so i got the tote.. i like how the handles flow!

12. Hang on tight to this one!:happydance:

13. I really wish that I carried brown bags because I think chocolate signature is drop dead gorgeous. I think it's sweet that your put your kids' initials charms on your bags - what a great mom!!

14. now don't let her go again!!!! or they'll be some serious butt kicking!!! :bagslap:

:heart:

i'm glad you got her back!!!

15. Congrats!! Glad you got it back!!