Shecky’s Girls Night Out - “Spring Fashion Fling”

1. Shecky’s Girls Night Out - “Spring Fashion Fling”

This March 7th-9th, you're invited to a Spring Fashion Fling at Shecky's 15th Girls Night Out -- your ticket to finding the hottest up-and-coming designers from all over the nation!

Your $35 Ticket Includes:
    Dream shopping (over 100 designers at up to 75% off)

Over 5 Hours of complimentary cocktails, wine & beer from Amstel Light, Finlandia(R) Mango, and Virgin(R) Vines
    Fabulous beauty highlights from Crunch, Dove, SkinMilk, scunci, plus more

Shecky's famous goodie bag filled with amazing full size products & samples
    Reserve your advance ticket & goodie bag now. Call 212.242.2566 or click here to buy tickets.

Event Begins: 3/7/2006
    Event Ends: 3/9/2006
    Event Times: Tue-Thu 4:30pm-10pm

(at Houston)
    New York, NY 10012
    (212) 242-2566

Payment Types: Cash/VISA/AMEX/MC
  2. I get email invites to this, but haven't gone. Is it worth a look-see??
  3. I went to the one in LA and was sooooo disappointed.!! It was awful.
  4. Oh no. Monablu, was the selection terrible? I'm planning to go to the in San Francisco next Thursday. At least tell me the goody bag was worth it.
  5. This is an old post. I thought it was a new Shecky's event. I did go to this one w/ my gfs, and we had a great time. We got free drinks and some fondue stuff. Deals are not great though. You can end up spending a lot. We didn't have much cash left at the end for dinner! But overall it was fun. Just don't expect great deals or anything like that. I didn't get the goody bag since by the time I purchased the tickets, they were sold out.
  6. Yeah I was disappointed with the Shecky's event they had this past week in Hollywood. I wrote a blog in the General discussions area about them selling fake stuff. Dolce and Gabbana, Prada, and a Marc Jacobs Stam bag for $100? I think not!