Shecky's Girl's Night Out Shopping Event

1. If you are in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, The Hamptons, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, or Washington DC,

Shecky's is having the Girl's Night Out shopping event soon!

They have tons of cute clothing and accessories for sale, free cocktails while you shop, awesome goodie bags and more!

Please visit here for more information:
    Shecky's Girls Night Out :: Spring 2007.

*Must be 21 or older to attend*
  2. I was been to a couple of these events! The drink are really good and free so you just can't beat it! There was also some great deals. My friend got a pair of Gucci Sunglasses for $100. Definitely should check it out. Happy shopping!
  3. Oooh..sounds like a lot of fun! I might check out the one in LA in May.
  4. Their goodie bags are awesome!

Also, if you
    go to the link above and click on Los Angeles, they have a 2 for 1 goodie bag ticket ;)
  5. I did see the 2 for 1 goodie bag ticket. The only problem is that I don't have any shopping obsessive friends to go with me.

You think I could collect both goodie bags for myself? hehe.
  6. Thanks for posting! I'm going to check w/ my gfs to see if they're interested. It's more fun to go w/ a group. Hmm... didn't see any 2 for 1 goodie bag ticket for the NYC event =(.
  7. Does anyone know what has been in past goody bags? TIA!
  8. You can collect on the 2 Goodie bags for yourself =)

The bags are always different from one event to another. At the last one in SF I got: full size make up and beauty products, tights, 3 novels, foot petals for heels
    , coupons, fragrances, and snacks. There was more but I cannot remember. I was a bit :tispy: from all the Midori Sour I had.

There are group discounts on 3 people or more =)
  9. Oh Im so jealous! Come to Tampa!
  10. I have a link for $10 off goodie bag. I'm going on Monday, 3/12!
  11. Hey boobeary, can you give me the link for the $10 off goodie bag tickets, I want to try to go to the one on Tuesday, 3/13. Thanks!
  12. Does anyone know how the actual shopping event is like? Which designers? And how are the prices?
  13. It's already sold out for DC :sad:
  14. Does everything need to be paid for in cash?!!?!?

15. They accept CC when I was there.