Shear Genius

1. http://www.bravotv.com/Shear_Genius

Well, this show looks full of drama. I dont want to encourage any of you or anything ... but, it does look like it would be fun to watch. :wlae:

2. I have seen the previews and am so excited. Hairdressers plus competition = DRAMA!

3. I didn't think I'd watch it ~ But, it was really good!!!

4. I thought it was pretty good too ! Full of real characters.

5. I thought it was pretty good too. I was hoping Paul Jean (I think that was his name) would of stayed a bit longer. He seemed like a bunch of drama waiting to happen. Dr Boogie cracked me up. The blonde that did the feather mohawk is very angry. So yes I am hooked.

6. Oh good !!:wlae:

Me too ! see you soon :p

7. I went through a competition like this once. It is so stressful! You never know if people are going to "get" what you can do with hair or not. I did end up getting the job, thank goodness, but I am so glad no one televised it,lol! I'm watching it!

8. Oh good . glad you will be watching the drama unfold with us. You'll be a good source for this thread. :yes:

9. I too wish that PJean would have stayed longer...I'm hooked as well!

10. Watch Rene's face. You can really read who he dislikes, and I am pretty sure they are guaranteed to get the boot. While it is a competition, people have to get along with their coworkers. I had a feeling PJean was going.

11. Yeah ! Welcome :p

12. I watched it on Wednesday evening. Another show I will be hooked on!

13. Welcome aboard the hair-raising drama ship:yes:

14. I love Dr Boogie. He is my favorite already. Tabitha got on my nerves in the beginning, but I loved the mohawk. I thought the pirate chest was so funny!

15. hhaha i thought it was too funny!! :smile: I love all the characters and it seems like it will be reallly fun

thoose crrazzy hairdos they made were insane! :smile: but im not sure i agreed that the treasure box should have won,,,

anyway im hookeD!