sheana went jumbo!

1. Ta Da!! My new WHITE caviar jumbo with s/h. I'm so so about her. I know she's stunning but I don't know if it works for me, she's a little large. I'll keep her in her box until I'm positive she's not going back to the store. But I did take some fun pics to test her always let me know what you ladies think (your input is so important!);)

2. [​IMG]
  3. [​IMG]

4. it's gorgeous, congrats!!!
  5. [​IMG]

this is the medium on me for reference....which one do you like better?
  6. thanks swanky!! I'm also a self proclaimed tote girl so this is a little different for me.
  7. Wow!!! The White Jumbo looks great on you...not large at all. Enjoy her!!
  8. I just saw the jumbo pics compared to the M/L pic and I have to say that I love the Jumbo flap on you. I think M/L looks really small next to you. Do you have both or are you trying to decide between the two?
  9. the white jumbo looks very chic on you! congrats! (& i think you should keep her!)
  10. I think you should keep it! It looks amazing on you, not too big at all.
  11. the jumbo hands down! i think she looks very fine on you. sweetie, that jumbo is TDF! i've got one coming my way and i can't wait to use her! i love how it looks on you, classy yet casual and so practical. please keep it... plus you know... the upcoming price hikes... :girlsigh:
  12. The white jumbo looks STUNNING on you! Usually I see white jumbos on ladies and I think it's just a nice bag but seeing it on you is a whole 'nother "wow" reaction. May I ask how tall you are? I doubt I have the height to pull off this bag but you're totally rocking it here (seriously I think it looks better on you than on Nicky Hilton, no exaggeration!).
  13. i like the jumbo on you, esp. in the first photo. i think it would look better with your second outfit if the straps were shortened.

I think it's a tad large to be worn across the body, esp. because you are so petite.

I don't think you can go wrong with either. You look gorgeous with both bags! So why don't you go with the one you think you will get more use of?
  14. Sheana honestly, I think every bag will look great on you!

Congrats, I really think it looks stunning on you! And it looks great with your black dress! Makes the white really pop out.

But since it's white, I think it has the tendency to look bigger than it really is.

It's very important how you feel about it yourself IMO. Just give it a few days and if you still don't feel comfortable about it, you could maybe exchange it for another, darker color, like maybe black or brown? Just thinking out loud ;)

Good luck and again, I really think it looks great on you :tup:
  15. I returned the medium awhile ago, I just want to make sure I made the right decision. It's so funny...the medium looks like a tiny newborn compared to the jumbo, it definately never looked that small before!!