She won't disclose the serial number?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I see this orange Edith on eBay, hummm??? It looks good but the seller is a newbie. I ask to see the cards and the serial number and this dealer says out of respect to Chloe she won't do that????????:tdown: Whatz up with that?

I told her that I would not be bidding without this information. Any hoo I've been in the basement for better than an hour because of tornado sirens????? I swear my kid jinxed it. Just yesterday (Oct 1st) he was gleefully announcing that tornado season was over, now that it was October...........not:yucky:.

Anyway look at this listing and tell me what you'all think.:flowers:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250170828398

2. I would post this in the "authentication" thread. But generally speaking if the seller won't take a pic of the serial tag then that's a red flag! and, that price is a bit too low for a brand new bag... how about buying from Neiman Marcus Last Call? They have brand new Ediths in Ecuriel (Whiskey) for $510 plus a discount... 20% off! Check the threads about Neiman Marcus Last Call for contact info.

3. this is only my opinion, but I think the bag is fake - the stitching on the front "chloe" tab is off. i have an edith, and my front chloe tag has maybe 3-4 stitches per side, not 5-6 like this one.

4. yes, please post this in the Auth This thread :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.