She scratched it on purpose!!!!

SP I am happy to hear that your company took this seriously, and that it's being worked out. Sounds like those two girls are a constant problem :sad: but hopefully Ms. Raisin will come through like a champ!

I think you handled this situation so well-I do believe in karma and I am sure that woman will get her own bitterness back ten-fold, but I also think it is so important to go through the right channels when someone is that unprofessional! If I were the head of a company. I would want to know if someone was acting like that!!

I 'm so glad they can fix your bag-it should be awarded the "order of the wounded birkin" or stg. like that!

that's horrible that your poor birkin would take the abuse of that woman. seriously, why are people being so horrible nowadays?!? at least you had a witness and you handled the situation gracefully. i might have smacked her, myself!

and it's not so much that your poor birkin had to take the brunt of it, it's that awful feeling you get when other people violate your space or your stuff. it's rather shattering...i hope everything works out!

SP i am sorry to hear about your bag!! the girl who did this obviously has issues. i can not comprehend intetionally damaging someone else's property...whether it is a birkin or a plastic bag. i hope the situation is resolved and your bag is returned to you like new! i am sorry this happened to you!

What a bloody bia*ch! Thankfully your management is taking a serious view of your complaints, I hope she will get what is coming to her.

I'm glad you have a good management. If this had happened to some of the workplaces I know, the victim would just have been told blandly not to take such expensive things to the workplace!

What a bloody bia*ch! Thankfully your management is taking a serious view of your complaints, I hope she will get what is coming to her.

I'm glad you have a good management. If this had happened to some of the workplaces I know, the victim would just have been told blandly not to take such expensive things to the workplace!

So true... I hope this doesn't make you think twice about taking your H bags to work. I think your director handled the situation perfectly. Give your raisin birkin a hug for me when you get her back...

SP, I'm very late to the party but I'm so glad everything's worked out for you. I just can't comprehend how someone would purposely deface a co-worker's property just out of sheer nastiness. There must be something seriously wrong with the two of them.

I 'm so glad they can fix your bag-it should be awarded the "order of the wounded birkin" or stg. like that!
Yes! A Purple Heart would be lovely with your raisin Birkin!
I hope that your management takes swift action to let these two know that their immature and unprofessional behaviour won't be tolerated, and I hope they have to pay for the SPA treatment.

phew ... i was as mad as you. Glad things turn up well.

Do remember to take a photo of the scratch, in case the insurance company requires it. Maybe the H staff can take a photo on their handphone ...

Hope ms raisin comes back to you asap!