She Arrived a Day Early!

I'm losing track of your recent H bag arrivals, Millstream. Remind me, please.

But before you do ....

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I've had some very lucky finds recently, mrssparkles. Let's see, first there was the 37cm Black Clemence Bolide, then the 32cm Rouge H Box Calf HAC, and now the 35cm Chartreuse Clemence Birkin. They join a collection with 32cm Kellys in Black Box Calf and Porosus Croc; a 20cm Mini Kelly in Black Veau Doblis; 35cm Togo Birkins in Gold and Black; a 30cm Togo Birkin in Black; and a 23cm Constance in Black Lizard. And probably a Black Box Maharana Clutch. Still sleeping on that decision.

I've had some very lucky finds recently, mrssparkles. Let's see, first there was the 37cm Black Clemence Bolide, then the 32cm Rouge H Box Calf HAC, and now the 35cm Chartreuse Clemence Birkin. They join a collection with 32cm Kellys in Black Box Calf and Porosus Croc; a 20cm Mini Kelly in Black Veau Doblis; 35cm Togo Birkins in Gold and Black; a 30cm Togo Birkin in Black; and a 23cm Constance in Black Lizard. And probably a Black Box Maharana Clutch. Still sleeping on that decision.
Sounds like a great collection! Would you please post a family picture one day? :yahoo:

milsstream - congratulations on a fabulous bag and scarf! we need a family picture of your amazing collection! TDF!

congrats again! :yahoo: