Shd I get this Off-White Lady Braid

Should I get the Lady Braid or Beige Jumbo Lambskin? Thanks all.

• Off-White Lady Braid - Can only put limited things

• Beige Lambskin Jumbo - Can put a lot more things

Results are only viewable after voting.
^i can't see the pictures and i'm DYING to! i've been waiting to see the off-white lady braid bc i've only heard of it.
can you post the pics using the attachments?

I think it would depend on what you already have. Chanel is so expensive (to me) that, since I have a jumbo black caviar, I would want my next bag to be different. KWIM?

PS That is one gorgeous bag though.

This is beautiful... looks buttery soft.
Difficult choice to make. The jumbo is very practical...but it will always be around to purchase later.

I have this style in lambskin (from 3 yrs ago I think)but without the braided strap of course, mine has the mademoiselle turnlock. If it is the same style (with the separate compartment in front)...it fits my long wallet, phone, keys, lipglosses. The front pouch fits a little 'makeup size' bag tht I use to carry small bottle of benadryl and 2 epipens (kids allergy stuff) The front part looks better stuffed.

This bag is so beautiful.... wish it came in red.

oh, thank you! i love the lady braid flap and the off-white is so pretty. i think it makes it a very year-round bag!
i'm going to vote for the lady braid bc you can get the jumbo lambskin later!

They're are both so beautiful. I think I might go with the braid on this one if I already had another flap bag. I tend to need bigger bags that hold more and probably wouldn't use the braid as often but it's so nice.

Tough decision. Good luck.

The lady braid is gorgeous, and the color is TDF. Go for it. Get the classic jumbo later. Although you can't put as much stuff in it, its worth leaving behind a few items.