shawl confused

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
I think my next purchase would be a shawl that I can wear very casually. Now I've been checking out the site and I'm a bit confused. There are so many styles that look alike to me:
Chale monogram
Chale monogram denim
Chale monogram romantique
Chale monogram lurex

What's the difference between those? Please post pics if you have one of these.

What shawl would you guys suggest for me to buy? I would love to get a grey or black or light pink one to wear very casual. I don't like it of the logo's are very obvious.

I have the black mono shawl I adore it I also have a dressy black glitter shawl that it gorgeous too.

I think I may go for a mono lurex next it has a beautiful shimmery metallic effect, or maybe another colour in the mono shawl.

I have some pics I'll dig them out hold tight

Ok this is the glitter shawl this is not really a casual shawl but it's goregous looks much better IRL

Attachments

• Black Shawl Worn 1.jpg
    Black Shawl Worn 1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 598
  • Black Shawl worn 2.jpg
    Black Shawl worn 2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 578
  • Shirley 1.jpg
    Shirley 1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 581
  • Shirley 2.jpg
    Shirley 2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 535
ahh label whenever i see your pics it makes me want that mono black shawl. *drools*

o yea...also i was gonna say to go for the shawl that label is wearing with her jeans but i just saw that you dont want obvious logos. Thats actually the only shawl from LV that i really like or know of. T_T sorry im of no help.

Thanks so much allready!

I really like the one you posted with the dentelle. But it still seems there's a little shine on it. Is it the colour or that type of shawl?

That is the 'chale monogram' isn't it?

Still figuring out what's different

Thanks so much allready!

I really like the one you posted with the dentelle. But it still seems there's a little shine on it. Is it the colour or that type of shawl?

That is the 'chale monogram' isn't it?

Still figuring out what's different

I think it is , yes.

There is a little shine it's two tone black on black so in the 3rd pic you see a lot of detail because the sun was shining but I'd say thsi may be the best option if you don't want the logo to be too obvious as the others the contarst is now evident.

If you can go to a store I'd recommend it because the shawls look very different IRL

I have a Monogram Shawl in Champagne. The Logos on that one are less obvious than on the others. I have a Monogram Lurex Shawl in brown, which I think might be a bit more "sturdy" than the other shawls. And I have two Monogram Denim Shawls. One in black and one in rose. The Monogram is pretty obvious on the Lurex and Denim shawls. I also bought two shawls called "Etole Jali" recently (Khaki and brown). They are 70% Cashmere and 30% Silk. I wear them a lot, because they are very discreet, they have the logos on the border, but in the same color. I don't have any modelling pics though, only some very crappy pics. But I'll post them anyway.

Attachments

• Bild 021.jpg
    Bild 021.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 1,686
  • Taschen&Co 011.jpg
    Taschen&Co 011.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 636
  • Taschen&Co 022.jpg
    Taschen&Co 022.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 608
^^^thank you!

Maybe the romantique shawls just are about different colours and are actally the same as the monogram shawls?

I like that champagne colour and I checked the Jali on the site :tup:

label:

The shawl you were wearing in a casual way. Is it a huge square (not rectangle, but equal distance on all edges square) and you had to fold it diagnally and turn the shawl into a big triangle before you put it on? Or did you just simply put the huge square on. Or did I just get everything wrong? LOL

Sorry for so many questions. I found a link on elux, and was wondering if this is the same one you had on. http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10149490&SectionID=6000