Sharing my Oldie but Goodie *pics*

1. In the midst of all my fellow Chanel subforum PFers wonderful new acquistions, I hope you guys can indulge me and share in my happiness with this "oldie but goodie". By no means a new style or the latest IT bag or colour, but I love this classic style and this bag that screams elegant sophistication... well silently screams this. ;)

[​IMG]

More pics to come... uploading as quickly as I can.

2. :popcorn:

3. Here's the PF debut of my old-style Chanel Cerf Tote in Black with Gold CCs! :heart:

This is my first "stray" from Chanel Flaps and I must say that I love this tote a lot and so much so that I'm hoping my next purchase will be another *GASP* non-flap!

Here are the pics! And ignore the small white rectangle you see in my pics - I was trying to write my name and tPF on it so I wouldn't have to manually watermark each photo in photoshop but the piece of post-it I used turned out to be just WAY too small. :push:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. petals! Have you taken your choco bubble quilt bowler out for a spin yet? I still go into your thread every now and then to drool over the lovely pics you posted!

5. Very classic....love it, Congrats !!

6. I love the Cerf, I think it classy and timeless. I also love flaps, but this bag is such a classic style.

7. Congrats!

8. congrats!! Great tote.

9. GORGEOUS, Congrats!:tup:

10. Very elegan:yes::tup:t!Congrats!

11. Congrats

12. Congrats!! Great classic bag, it can really hold alot of stuff.

13. Congratulations! I love this bag, it's soooo beautiful :tup:

14. It's gorgeous ... the classics are always the most stunning! Congrats jadecee and enjoy!

15. Congrats! I love it! I'd definitely like to add a Cerf Tote to my collection one day. They're so classy and understated.