Share your stories about your first Hermes bag! Oh the memories...

1. Hi Everyone,

I am definately a Hermes newbie. I really love the classic Kelly and Birkin, but alas I am only 21 and about to go to medical school. So I am very short on cash. I have Prada, Gucci, Fendi, and Dior in my collection, but I have yet to get a Hermes. I love reading all of your stories about getting your bags and makes me sigh because I can't wait to get one. Maybe after I am a doctor, I'll actually be able to afford one LOL.

So how old were you when you got your first Hermes bag? What made you decide to take the plunge? Was it worth the wait? I'm hoping this will give me hope that one day I too can share the joy of owning a beautiful Hermes.

So contribute your stories about your first Hermes purchase in this thread. Hopefully I will get inspired. LOL this forum is so addicting, I should be studying and writing papers and instead I am always online, seeing all of your new handbag finds! Being a student is no fun :crybaby:

Have a great day!

Socaltrojan :yes:
  2. I got my first Hermes 2 years ago, when I was 28. It was an Evelyn (red) in Epsom. Still have it and love it.