SHARE YOUR December PCE HERE (post if you need one)

1. I have a PCE I will not be using. PM me if you would like the online code.

2. PCE is taken

3. Taken

4. And yet another one I will not get around to using. Been sick during BOTH of the past two PCE's.

5. i have a PCE up for grabs. PM me if you need one. sorry for the late notice, i totally forgot about it.

6. Curious as to when the current PCE ends?

7. I still need one! For some reason the one I got wouldn't work at all.

8. If anyone happen to have a PCE you don't use please share it with me >o< Thanks, love.

9. #144 Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2010
    I'm a new member here, and really appreciate if anyone could share a PCE code with me xxoo Thx a bunch!!!! xxx :smile:

10. If anyone has a PCE to share, would you kindly please share, thanks a lot!

11. Hello all Coach Lovers,

My husband can't decide what to give me for Christmas, so he leaves it up to me to decide and holy moly I have decided to purchase my FIRST Coach ever. However; the bag I love costs $700, I am looking for coupons/discount codes. If you have not and not using it, would you mind PM me, I am most grateful.

Tis the Seasons to share :yahoo:

12. The PCE event ended on Sunday, so there aren't any discounts for the FP boutiques available right now.

13. I would call Coach & let them know what you would like and tell them you never got a coupon and I bet you'll end up with the discount on your new purchase. They usually are just sweethearts on the phone and willing to help in any way ;)

14. In the PCE thread several people have commented that the PCE has been extended through Sunday the 19th because of the internet issues Coach had last weekend. Hope this helps!

15. I second that! I never had a trouble get 25% off any time I called the store to place an order.