SHARE THE LOVE: the CL Girls' NON-CL Purchases thread!

I love my wilshire. It's mostly for travel or shopping. It's huge (like Neverfull GM huge. Length not width). Sits on my shoulder great. The strap doesn't bother me like the Neverfull did.
I have a few Almas but its definitely not a hands free bag. It's so classic and roomy though. Such a great bag.
I'm all moved in to my Brea GM epi for winter bathe red is a must for me in winter.
The blue is TDF. I need to get some things to match lol

Oh red epi!! That's what I was going to get (Alma) but lost out bidding on ebay which is why I "settled" for Amarante:P But red epi is on list still! Brea is beautiful. I would take pretty much anything in red epi I think.

poppyseed said:
Oh red epi!! That's what I was going to get (Alma) but lost out bidding on ebay which is why I "settled" for Amarante:P But red epi is on list still! Brea is beautiful. I would take pretty much anything in red epi I think.

I know what you mean. I have 2 red epis and still drooling for more. Ha

poppyseed said:
Oh I saw your outfit with the scarf tucked into a skinny belt if I remeber it right, that was lovely! I have another one on the way, cream with skulls and anchors ...I don't care they're bit old...I love skulls:biggrin:

Ah yes! I have it in a navy with gold skulls and a beige and white one. They are just so easy to add to plain outfits (I struggle to accessorise). Also got a pashmina one for extra warmth as does my bf (we can mix and share!)
Tbh I think it's the only way I can have skulls on me as my style doesn't lend itself to being "fashionable" or "edgy"! I hope you share pics of the one on its way!

I've fallen back in love with LV, but in a whole new way than before! :smile:
These are only ebay finds, but I'm head over heels over them, especially the Alma...also my first Mcqueen scarf, hopefully more to come!

View attachment 1943967

Love your Alma, the color is so pretty!

View attachment 1943968

Rene Caovilla

I just had to do it

View attachment 1942067

:loveeyes::nuts::tup:

Wow, these are amazing!!!! Just pass em on down to me when you are done.

I've fallen back in love with LV, but in a whole new way than before! :smile:
These are only ebay finds, but I'm head over heels over them, especially the Alma...also my first Mcqueen scarf, hopefully more to come!

View attachment 1943967

View attachment 1943968

is that the bleu infini? love that color! i have an alma already and would love another in that color...however impractical it would be for mr:love:

I've been trying to be a good little girl and not shop but this week was a fail...

D&G Sunnies

View attachment 1943229

Burberry Glasses

View attachment 1943230

Uggs

View attachment 1943231

& a YSL CAMEL colored scarf

View attachment 1943232

Not Pictured SmartWool Socks! They Are Amazing!!

smartwool socks? what are they? congrats on your purchases!

Several purchases recently I want to share. Hermes matte black gator CDC and Eddie Borgo cone bracelet.

And a Zara tiger top along with a Herve Leger bandage skirt.

i hope to be your H twin soon! maybe not gator..i will take anything black w/gold hardware

i have purchased some wonderfully tacky Juicy couture jewelry. christmas shopping for others exposed me to this brand.

Attachments

• 8080566_fpx.tif?wid=300&qlt=100,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bilin&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt.jpg
    8080566_fpx.tif?wid=300&qlt=100,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bilin&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 198
  • image1xl.jpg
    image1xl.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 195
  • juicy.jpg
    juicy.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 195
is that the bleu infini? love that color! i have an alma already and would love another in that color...however impractical it would be for mr:love:

It's Bleu Nuit, sort of teal blue. I would like something in Bleu Infini too, these dark but not quite black colours are right up my street :smile:
What colour is you Alma? I do love Almas, they are just lush!