Share the joy! My Python Silverado is back :)

1. I am so thrilled that I got my cognac silverado back! I had sold it to an amazingly sweet tPFer last summer but have been missing it desperately ever since...and she was kind enough to sell it back to me! :heart:**forever grateful**:heart: This has totally made my day ~ Chloe must be a good luck charm as I also got a job offer today that is amazing and way better than expected!!! Sometimes things all work out for the best - just wanted to share the joy :smile: ~~and thanks to that sweet girl if she's reading this! ;)
  2. very beautiful!
  3. SO glad you got her back, it is so beautiful!
  4. OMG, I love this bag....congrats!
  5. I can see why you're so excited to get it back, beautiful bag-- congrats!!
  6. its sure worth missing :love:
    beautiful really!! i wish i add a silvrado to my edith and bay soon!! yours is TDF!! welcome back :biggrin:
  7. My holy grail in the Python Silverado!!!!!!!!!!!! You were lucky to get your baby back!!
  8. WOW - Twinklette! What a fabulous uplifting story. And a great job offer too! So glad you got the same one back.
  9. yay, congrats!
  10. what a fantastic bag. love it
  11. What a gorgeous bag & how lucky of you to get her back! Congrats.
  12. That is sooo cool!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  13. That is such great news! I had this exact same bag and so I know how awesome it is! Congrats! :yahoo:
  14. OMG! That purse is perfect!!! Congrats on getting her back!! The python silverado might be my favourite purse in the world!!
  15. Enjoy your Chloe, sweetie!