Shapely Secrets

1. Ok..alright, I admit it. I'm a huge sucker for infomercials. I know I'm not the only one :smile: I saw one a few hours ago for something called Shapely Secrets. Has anyone bought and tried this? I'm trying to get it from a site that I get my music because I am too cheap to actually buy anything I see on tv lol I just wanted to see if anyone knew anything about this. Naturally when I hear about a secret, of course I want to know it!! lol :shame:
  2. I haven't seen anything on them - what are they?
  3. I downloaded the 'advanced' version because I couldn't find the regular one. Pretty much, you're in different positions and you tense up your muscles for different intervals of time (25, 50 seconds) and then repeat that a few times. I watched the video and was like?? This is it, but let me tell you. I could barely get through it. Then this morning I woke up and my arms and butt were sooo sore. I hate actually weightlifting so I figure only 7 minutes a day, what have I got to lose?
  4. My MIL has this but I don't think she actually uses it. Guess I'm not much help, sorry, lol. But if your muscles were sore when you woke up then it must be doing something, right?
  5. I watched the informercial last night......has anyone had results? ScienceNerd?