shape of my trouville

1. If you guys look closely the cowhide trim at the top has an uneven curve.(COMPARE THE TOP RIGHT CURVE TO THE LEFT) Does this normally happen?I wanna ask those mc trouville owners if their bags has the perfect shape. Thanks..

TC.jpg
  2. is this brand new? maybe it's just the way it was packed or stored. try stuffing the bag with a towel or a couple of small pillows to stretch it out. if it's more of a structural problem, i'd exchange it.

3. I just noticed this yesterday..i thought of exchanging it, but it's already 2 months old. normally they allow 30 days from the date of purchase right?

4. if they deem it faulty, they may still exchange it. it's worth a try.

5. I don't have a trouville, but my mono speedie's handles are slightly uneven if you compare them...

6. I think because the purses are handmade, they can't be 100% even. If it bothers you, see if you can exchange it.

7. It does look a little uneven in your picture, but if it bothers you that much. Go to the store and complain! Its worth a try.

8. I must be blind...I don't quite get what curve you're talking about....Seems perfect to me.....:shrugs:

9. I know what you mean, i have mono Trouville and the shape "change" a little when you start to use it

10. I don't think it is that noticeable. It still looks like a gorgeous bag to me!