Shanna Moaklers Divorce Cake

That makes me sad. I know a lot of people go through divorce, and this seems to trivialize what is obviously a really heart-breaking part of life. I feel bad for her children.
But, I agree with Megs, she does look pretty! ;)

He allegedly cheated on her with Paris Hilton (right after she had a baby) so if I feel bad for anyone it is her! She deserves a party for getting away from that creep! :yucky:

I agree with afcgirl. While on one hand, I think it's in poor taste and that she is probably hurting quite a bit. The other side I think he deserves a kick in the you know what... better yet... the bank account!

It's in poor taste and pretty childish IMO. There's no excuse for it really, what are her kids going to think when they grow up and see those photos? I don't just mean the cake,I mean the whole 'divorce party'.

first, as women I think we should understand why she is doing this, has anyone seen the new us magazine where there are pics of paris ho-ilton tongueing down travis? that's just wrong- I know if it was me I would be happy to celebrate getting rid of a loser like that- you never saw ant pics of her like that- and while travis was airing his dirty laundy to the whole world- she kept it quiet-imo- I would have probably done the same thing-IF I DIDN'T HAVE ANY KIDS- THAT WAS HER ONLY MISTAKE!

I agree.......IMO, there should have been a dead Paris doll at the bottom of the cake too.

She looks very good and the cake is funny even though I think she should of steered clear of this whole 'divorce' party thing would of been the best thing to do because it doesn't really put her in a good light! As far as Travis is concerned (he's been pretty nasty towards her and it has been very public). So I can kind of see how she may have wanted to get back at him. Anyway, they both seem immature and it is probably best that they split! I remember seeing in an episode they were all lovey dovey together and now look at how they hate each other! Sad!