shameful confession time....

ilzabet

easily amused
Mar 11, 2006
i really really really like the new paris hilton album. :shame:

except for the single that's on the radio, it's all very smoothly produced dance-able r&b type stuff. so for the record, i like the producers. not paris. but i'm probably still going to buy it. :rolleyes:

someone please make me feel better and say they like it too.... :supacool:

I really actually like the producers for the album. Scott Storch is awesome !

I haven't listened to it yet, but I suspect the music will be acceptable and not terrible, thus is what you get when you can buy talent that is.

I think everyone secretly likes the song...she even said herself that one the song plays in a club they'll dance to it but then once they find out it's Paris...they all get so disappointed.

but it's true the girl has come out withe extremely dance-able music.

ilzabet said:
i really really really like the new paris hilton album. :shame:

except for the single that's on the radio, it's all very smoothly produced dance-able r&b type stuff. so for the record, i like the producers. not paris. but i'm probably still going to buy it. :rolleyes:

someone please make me feel better and say they like it too.... :supacool:

Sorry ilzabet no can do !!!! :Push:

I like it too:party:

At least we can all admit it! Theres so many people out there who say its rubbish when I bet they secretly like it and are too scared to confess incase they look uncool.

:P Look, all I heard was the song that was posted here on the PF and from what I heard it was SOOOOOOO TERRIBLE, I could only get through half:throwup: . I don't even dislike her, but that song - AAAAAAAACK! I hope the rest is what you say it is guys - I will be open minded.