Shall I purchase the multicolor keychain pastilles for my mini lin speedy

1. I recently purchased a mini lin speedy 30 in the color ebene. I have second thoughts about buying a multicolor pastilles keychain, it's quite pricey at $275 for a little keychain to hang on that mini lin. Shall I go ahead and buy it? Is it worth the price? If I do buy it, I feel a little paranoid that someone might steal it.

2. i think you should get it bc not only is it a keychain its a bracelet as well :biggrin:

3. OMG...I love mine :heart: and it gets alot of attention!! :yes:I had it on my Azur Speedy a wk or 2 ago (while at the mall) and....BOY, did my Azur get alot of headturns!! :tup:

VERY CUTE!!!!!!! ;)

Here's are some pics of my MC Pastilles on my Mini Lin speedy, and Azur Speedy.....HTH!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. It just looks so good on the min lin line IMO! (do it!)

5. Do it!! I love mine AND it can serve numerous purposes. It can be just fun and link to your bag (like the speedy pics posted) OR a bracelet OR a pochette extender. You MUST buy it, it livens up any bag without being over the top.

6. Yes, yes, it would be so lovely :smile: anyway, congrats for your Speedy

7. It's really cute, and surprisingly versatile! You can hang it on your bag, use it as a keychain, wear it as a bracelet, or even an anklet (Someone on TPF did that and it looked adorable! Can't remember who though...). I'm sure there's a ton more uses, you just gotta be creative!

8. Yes, it would look super cute!!

9. it's super cute and actually match the mini lin perfectly

10. Get it, it looks so adorable! I am such an enabler!

11. It is adorable on the mini lin, it adds a lot since the bag isn't too bright.

12. I think you should definitely get it! It looks GREAT on LVCrazed's bag!

13. tell me do you love the mini lin speedy even more in real life? I have been thinking about that bag for ages. I say go for it if you have the funds....

14. Thx John!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes::flowers: