Television and Cinema

Shahs of Sunset on BRAVO TV

hunniesochic Posted By hunniesochic Posted Feb 23, 2012

1. I've tried searching to see if there's any thread on this and nothing came up. I hope it's not a duplicate.

http://www.bravotv.com/shahs-of-sunset

Anyone interested in watching?

2. Absolutely not.

3. I'll watch. But the bios sound boring. It looks like that show Miami Social and the one in Dallas.

And these men look A LOT older than their stated ages.

4. I know, they do look older! I thought the same thing. And it also looks like it will be another disappointment like the other shows mentioned too!

5. this is also a Ryan Seacrest production, I guess he's running out of reality TV show ideas. Because, this one seems like it will be a flop.

6. I'll check it out

7. ditto

8. i was reading about this in my recent Newsweek. is this like that show, russian dolls? i forget if that was its title or not.

9. I'll watch to see what it's like. Wonder why it's not on E!

10. If I'm not mistaken, there are hotter Persians in Beverly Hills.

11. There definitely are. I think they were maybe too embarrassed to join the cast of this ridiculous show. So they ended up with this fugly bunch.

Although, I'm going to tune in for at least the first episode to see what it's all about. :biggrin:

12. Looks like a very self-righteous bunch of people to me. No interest in watching. "I don't work in buildings. I OWN buildings." Whatever..... :rolleyes::tdown:

13. there's no way the bald(ing) one is only 35.

ugh definitely. but i'll still watch (the 1st episode, at least).

14. Although this show will most likely be trashy....I'm guilty because I'll be most likely tuning in to the first episode--at least!

15. I am anticipating the same thing. Totally forgot what time it comes on. Guess I'll catch it when I'm flipping through the channels.