Shady e-bay find.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyjoeysmomma

I <3 my lil munchie!
Jan 17, 2008
What do you girls think? Looks "off" to me. Not showing the hardware at all, the zipper pull looks too long, and you can't read the number on the creed.... but the C's do line up.... I just wanted to check with you ladies before I report this one... I could be wrong.:confused1:

It could be fake. The zipper pull looks longer than normal, but the pictures are so small, its hard to tell. They need bigger pictures of the bag and creed. They also don't guarantee or even mention authenticity. You can post this in the Authenticity thread for Coach and may be able to get a better answer there.

I think it's fake...for the reasons mentioned, and also probably small pictures purposely so you can't see the turnlocks and stitching, etc, in any detail.

oopsididitagain, The wallet is def authentic. The seller goes to the outlet near meWrentham, MA). I can always tell its her because she buys sooo much stuff and everything she gets is listed that night or the next day.... she's a real witch tho. Anyway- check out your outlet if you can. Those are going for like $89 at my outlet, I do believe.

This one is 100% authentic. Much, much better pictures.

Thank you for checking!! I only spent $72 + tax on the Bleeker small purse of mine, it looks like the one below. It's hard to justify paying $150 for the wallet now. lol But I want it sooooo baaad!!:nuts:
1z7am

Status
Not open for further replies.