SH goodies :)

1. Just wanted to share pictures of my new bags now that I'm done ranting about UPS :yes:

Here they are! :yahoo: Paradiso Zucca first!

[Front - Back - Side (Sushi boy!) - They covered sushi boy! - Bottom]

paradiso zucca front.jpg paradiso zucca back.jpg paradiso zucca side sushi boy.jpg paradiso zucca cutoff sushi boy.jpg paradiso zucca bottom.jpg
  2. Now for the Inferno Trenino! The ultimate carry-on bag!

I love this print! So much baking and food~!! Cakes, brownies, spaghetti, watermelon, ice cream, pizza.. mmmm my favorites!

And Adios is practically everywhere! :yahoo:

[Front (Adios brushing his teeth!) - Back - Bottom - Side - Top]

inferno trenino front.jpg inferno trenino back.jpg inferno trenino bottom.jpg inferno trenino side.jpg inferno trenino top.jpg
  3. Great bags!!! I really love that Trenino.

4. Thanks! I cant wait to use it! Probably will use it as a school bag when fall rolls around :smile:

5. Ah! So cute! Makes me even more excited to order my Inferno and Paradiso items today :yahoo:

6. Too cute, Dana!! And your trenino has the pink ipod devil girl RIGHT THERE on the front and you have watermelon devil too!!

You'll love wearing the zucca!!

7. sweet!!!! love your bags!! the trenino is so useful!

8. Great bags Dana !!

9. CONGRATS on the Paradiso Zucca & Inferno Trenino !
    Miss Dana< where did you get the description of Adios & ciao ciao ? Adios spent 500 years in fire and brimstone before the devil discovered his good-natured ways and kicked him out of hell.
    Too mischievous for heaven, Adios was condemned to live forever on earth, in his modern grave-loft with his girlfriend Ciao Ciao and their cat Skeletrino.

Together, Adios and Ciao Ciao wander the world, sharing with others how to make the most out of this life.

10. Niiiice bags Dana :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: How much was that Zucca? IDK, I really think I need a bigger Paradiso bag cuz I'm missing important characters....esp the sushi boy!

11. Really nice bags Dana! I like how the Trenino really shows off the Inferno print. Makes me wanna order more from SH!

12. Do they have more Trenino Inferno? I need one.

13. buy buy buy! :graucho:

MissDana:congrats on your trenio and zucca!

14. Congrats! Everything is adorable!

15. How much was the Trenino??