SF Today

kat99 said:
LOL at the twilly remark! The incident that pushed me over the edge with Gregory was when I went into the store a little while ago. I started talking to him and I asked him when I could get a Birkin...he responded something like, "Oh well I will try but I save those for my very important customers." UMMM NO.

oh that's it! if i ever find myself around SF, i will pop in there and if this gregory tries to help me and introduces himself, i will say "gregory you say? you have a reputation for being difficult. i would like someone else to help me." it's a big IF, that i'll find my way over there, not impossible, maybe next year. but so help me, i will do this.

kat99 said:
LOL at the twilly remark! The incident that pushed me over the edge with Gregory was when I went into the store a little while ago. I started talking to him and I asked him when I could get a Birkin...he responded something like, "Oh well I will try but I save those for my very important customers." UMMM NO.

I usually only lurk in this subforum, but I had to respond to your former SA's remark.

I am very sorry this happened to you. No one deserves this kind of treatment. Where is this guy's manners? That is completely uncalled for. I'm glad you found a new SA to work with.

crochetbella, congratulations on the pocket square and the twilly; they are lovely.

HiHeels said:
oh that's it! if i ever find myself around SF, i will pop in there and if this gregory tries to help me and introduces himself, i will say "gregory you say? you have a reputation for being difficult. i would like someone else to help me." it's a big IF, that i'll find my way over there, not impossible, maybe next year. but so help me, i will do this.

Gregory....hmmmm....I was very offended once. After that, I NEVER talk to him.

:shame: I feel bad for saying he was a good SA before when lots of people have had problems with him. :rolleyes: Well, I guess I found out yesterday he is not the SA for me! Aspen, he offended you too?!?:rant:
Diana, thanks for looking for the Herbag for me! :heart: Isn't that Goyard cute? It's kind of classic yet fun. :lol: Tokyogirl, check out Goyard...they have some fun stuff!
Angst, thank you! I am really excited to get my first Twilly. They never have them out at SF so I always forget to ask to see them. But yesterday a lady was looking at that one and when she didn't buy it I snatched it up. :lol:
HiHeels, I would love to see that! If you ever do come to SF let me know and we can go shopping. :flowers:

Crochet - your wallet thanks you that the Kelly was not a 28!! But it must've been so gorgeous.
I like Shopmom's idea of working with Jose - he sounds great!
I MUUUUST have your Twilly - is that Tohu Bohu? My favorite design!

kat99 said:
That is CRAZY!! I mean, really...who would SAY something like that. Horrible. I would've told the manager!!:censor: :censor: :censor:

GT it is the Tohu Bohu. :love: I'm going to wear it in my hair today. I just love it!!!! I'm going to go with the Goyard for Christmas and then save up until our anniversary (June) for my Kelly. I'm sure Jose could help me find her! :flowers: Rats, I wish I hadn't wasted my time with the other SA but at least I only bought 2 pocket squares from him. :lol:

Heather.....I would definately do what OT suggests and in fact, I might do it myself and complain to the manager. I know this Gregory and he never even cracks a smile! So stiff and unpleasant. The manager there is a very kind man and in fact we met him when we were there to pick up my Kelly. Do you remember him? A small-ish, thin man with impeccable manners. OT...do you know his name????

Thanks Donna! :flowers: You are so sweet!!!! I'm more upset about what he said to Kat!!!! OMG! :wtf: He didn't upset me enough to complain, just to know that I would NOT be buying a $7,200 bag from him or anything else ever! If he gives me any attitude when I switch to Jose I will definitely let them know though. :yes: :yes: yes, Ken is very nice I remember him from the day you picked up your Kelly although after seeing Mizz yummy Caramel everything was kind of a blur! :lol: :flowers:

Hope you are feeling better!!!!!

i think it's really fantastic that the forum has an added perk of empowering us as consumers/guests in stores. we can get better service through referrals when many of you generous posters provide names of favorite SAs. Thank you. and just as much, when you share the names of disappointing SAs.

crochetbella said:
Thanks Donna! :flowers: You are so sweet!!!! I'm more upset about what he said to Kat!!!! OMG! :wtf: He didn't upset me enough to complain, just to know that I would NOT be buying a $7,200 bag from him or anything else ever! If he gives me any attitude when I switch to Jose I will definitely let them know though. :yes: :yes: yes, Ken is very nice I remember him from the day you picked up your Kelly although after seeing Mizz yummy Caramel everything was kind of a blur! :lol: :flowers:

Hope you are feeling better!!!!!

Crochet, sorry to hear that your SA wasn't too nice to you. I've never worked with Jose, but when I do see him he always manages a hello, a smile, and sometimes very friendly conversation. Hope you develop a great relationship w/ him!

Thanks OT! :flowers: I hope so too! :yes:
DH said he doesn't like all this having to have an SA. He said if I see something in the case I like just get it but other than that it's too much trouble! :lol: Sometimes I agree with him, but I need someone to help me find my Kelly...what are the odds it would just be there waiting? ;)

Also, I got the Aug. Vogue today with the picture of the Goyard! :nuts: Thanks for letting me know it was in there HiHeels!!!! :flowers: