SF Area ...Finally A Sale Near Us

1. <table style="width: 580px; height: 457px;" id="Table7" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr id="row1"><td align="right" bgcolor="#ef1c21" valign="top">
    </td> <td bgcolor="white" valign="top"> <table id="Table8" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td> BCBG, Ella Moss, And Splendid Sample Sale - Up To 70% Off

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext"> Shop over 2,000 dresses, tops, cashmere, bags, and more. Find sizes 0-12 in all categories, including fabulous cocktail dresses. Get some retail therapy for one day only and receive 50-70% off everything!

The sale will be held in the marina, at The Fort Mason Center, Building D. Parking will be available. </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext">
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="white">
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr id="row2"> <td align="right" bgcolor="#ef1c21" nowrap="nowrap"> Event Begins: </td> <td bgcolor="white"> 2/9/2008</td> </tr> <tr id="row3"> <td align="right" bgcolor="#ef1c21" nowrap="nowrap"> Event Ends: </td> <td bgcolor="white"> 2/9/2008</td> </tr> <tr id="row4" valign="top"> <td align="right" bgcolor="#ef1c21" nowrap="nowrap"> Event Times: </td> <td bgcolor="white"> Sat 10am-5pm
    </td> </tr> <tr id="row5" valign="top"> <td align="right" bgcolor="#ef1c21" valign="top"> Location: </td> <td bgcolor="white" valign="top"> At Marina Boulevard and Buchanan Street
    Fort Mason Center Building D
    San Francisco, CA 94123
    </td> </tr> <tr id="row6"> <td align="right" bgcolor="#ef1c21" nowrap="nowrap"> Payment Types: </td> <td bgcolor="white"> Cash/VISA/MC - No AMEX

From Top Button newsletter
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

2. tnx for the info!

3. ooooh thanks!

4. :yahoo:finalllllyyy!!

5. Thanks for the heads up! :yahoo: I hope the lines won't get too crazy...

6. :ty:

7. Thanks for posting!!

8. At the last LA Ella Moss/Splendid sample sale, the line was surprisingly chill, because the venue was so huge. Hopefully it'll be the same at the SF one!

9. I'm definitely gonna be there! Thanks so much!

10. Ohhhh! sounds exciting! any of you ladies want to line up together!?

11. Finally! Why did I just make that stupid promise about not buying clothes and shoes anymore?!? A sample sale doesn't count, right?

12. i was just in SF, i wish i hadn't gone so early ... bah! The sale is supposed to be really good..i'm jealous!!

13. awesome, thank you for the info!

i've never been to a sample sale at fort mason... how early would you suggest I arrive?

14. i went to this same sale in sf last summer and it wasn't any good. maybe 8 racks of clothing and not any cheaper than a sale at macy's/bloomies

15. Thank you for mentioning that. You saved me an hour drive one way.