Sexy Back

1. What's your favorite body part (on you, I mean?)
    What's another person's favorite body part (on you)?

I love my eyes. I love their color and I love how they're so expressive. For the longest time, I had no clue what color they were. (They looked greyish / greenish / hazelish). Once I dyed my hair mohogany, they immediately became green.

I also love my back, and especially the small of it (if that makes sense). I had scoliosis, and I had to wear a backbrace the last two years of high school. The summer after my freshman year of college, I had a spinal fusion. (The doctor puts a metal rod and bone chips on my spine, making it 'think' it's broken, so it fuses with the other metal rod). They fused nine vertebrae, so I have a scar running down my back, which I wear like a badge of honor. It represents everything I went through.

I got the tattoos on my hips to represent parts of me, which I never would have considered during college. Even after the surgery. Now, I'm proud to have them and I'm proud to show them off. Subconsciously, I believe that the tattoos were also my way of saying, "I got the spinal fusion because I HAD to. I got the tattoos because I WANTED to."

2. props for going thru such rough medical condition sweetie.....
    sometimes i think our idea of beauty in human body is too standarized to wut we see as perfect 10 on magazine/tv. It is so refreshing to hear that you love ur body for the parts that it represents you and the personal experiences that helped shape who you are =) Now that is beautiful...