Sex and the City Chanel Tote

1. I really want to know what you guys think. Is this the hottest bag of the summer?
    Does anyone know how much this bag cost? Or where I could find one?
  2. They have been in boutiques for a while. The bag is from the Cruise 2008 collection.

3. not a fan of it at all. it's made of glossy coated fabric and resin logo with rope handles. not sure if they're comfy but i doubt. eeeps.
  4. I think it would be good for summer. Maybe I'll get one if it goes on sale.
  5. Really. I haven't seen it anywhere. I have a feeling once the movie comes out you won't be able to find it anywhere! That's the magic of Sex & the City. :smile: When is the movie coming out?
  6. I've seen the bag IRL and I have to say that I don't like it at all.The logo is just way too big.
    FYI SJP also used the gold hollywood flap in this movie!
  7. [​IMG]

Lovely tote and haven't really seen any pfer owning this unless i'm wrong.;)
  8. The movie comes out May 30 this year. I really think this bag is gonna be a big hit.
  9. One pFer posted that she bought this bag but returned it for a rolex watch. The bag is okay except the big plastic CC and the rope handles.
  10. I don't really care for it - it looks cheap and plastic. I'm curious if the movie will turn it into an "it" bag.
  11. Don't know about the bag, but I can't wait for the movie! yay!

12. yes, I believe it was fashionispoison, but she posted personal pics and the big looked great! Maybe you can pm her and she can tell you where she got it....
  13. I don't care for it at all. People may have it b/c of SATC, but to me, that doesn't make me covet it. I agree that it looks cheap. :sad:
  14. I'm sure after the movie that bag will be HOT, but I rarely buy a bag because of a celebrity or movie. With the rope handles and the huge logo I'm just not thrilled by it.
  15. Doubt I'll like the bag even if I were to see it IRL, but hey, I can't wait for the movie!