Seven 7 Jeans vs. Seven for all Mankind ?

what i heard was:Actually Seven7 was established first. 7 for all mankind tried to sue Seven7 and loss the case because Seven7 was before them but they are totally different

you are absolutely correct, Seven7 was first, and why is everyone slamming them. their jeans are not bad quality. oh well, just sayin.....

rreiss said:
why did you return the jeans? if you bought them in the first place you must have liked them. i hope you didn't return them because the name was not "7 for all mankind".

This thread is so old, I'm sure she doesn't even remember why she returned them--let alone that she even bought them.

That cracks me up! They are probably the same quality and we only buy 7FAM cause they cost more! I've never tried Seven7 jeans. I do have a pair of 7FAM which are OK, I wear them for work (as an inspector) as they are pretty comfy for crawling around in. I like my R&R's better...I just think they look nicer.

This post is so old, I am not sure it is ok to reply but is R&R , Rock & Republic that you can get at Kohls ?

This post is so old, I am not sure it is ok to reply but is R&R , Rock & Republic that you can get at Kohls ?
Yes, the original Rock & Republic went out of business and sold the name to a company that does licensing, and now they do a line for Kohls. I actually wore my Kohls R&R jeans today, I love them! I never had the original R&R though so I don't know how they compare. Most of Kohls clothing is basically the same, they just slap different labels on it for marketing, mostly celebrities or fashion designers, or famous brands that didn't survive on their own. R&R, Jennifer Lopez, Vera Wang, Lauren Conrad, Chaps (used to be a line of Ralph Lauren), Nine West, Juicy Couture, Candies, etc.