Seriously, how did you all spend your evenings before you found The Purse Forum?

1. For me it was watchin crap on television, trawling the internet for information on latest handbags or eBay!
    So glad I found TPF & all the friends that I have made here!!
  2. I used to be addicted to the Sims.. then Sims2....... LOL
  3. LOL!!! You are a riot. The reason that I am laughing of course is because, it's so true. Was there even life before TPF? FYI-I used to surf the web looking for ideas for my new home remodel...
  4. definitely the Food Network and shopping online!
  5. I used to be addicted to another forum. :blush:

But that's history, I spend all my time here now.
  6. I'm cheating on my other forum. I used to spend more time there.
  7. Oh my gosh, I don't even remember. I suppose I watched TV and hung out with friends. tPF is my new BFF though...
  8. my house was much cleaner. :smile:
  9. HAHA I dont even remember...I used to play poker online and do ALOT more homework lol!
  10. I don't remember, haha. I think I used to be addicted to chatting on YM/MSN & playing online games. Those days are long gone..
  11. Use to watch tv, but that's history.
  12. More time on livejournal, haha.
  13. ditto on sims. ditto on the other forum.

life is much better now with tpf!
  14. Actually, I don’t have any P.C. at home so I access The Purse Forum while I was working. I was usually bored at work, working and checking out the latest Friendster / Myspace updates from time to time. It is in fact… BORING! Not until I found Purse Forum!
  15. before this forum, it was several other forums... i spend so much time on here now, i've neglected other forums i was previously very active on