Serfontaine jeans

1. What do you think of them? Have you try them?
  2. I'm bumping this thread because I'd love to know too!
  3. The stretchy straight-legs I have are super-soft and comfy, and ran quite large. Probably a factor in why I purchased them (vanity wins out!), since I don't think they are the most flattering designer denim out there. Without that denim stiffness, they can't exactly reshape your body, and my bum looks somewhat wide and flat. But really, they are practically like wearing leggings or track-pants comfortwise, so they have their place in my wardrobe.
  4. These don't seem like very nice jeans..I barely have a butt in the first place, I would hate to buy jeans that make it even more flat. I'll stick with my COH, R&R, and 7FAM jeans.
  5. I have a cuffed pair and they are too stretchy for my taste.
  6. The denim is reaaaally soft. Super comfortable.

But I like my denim tight to keep everything where they're supposed to be. :p Serfontaine really shows your figure. So go for it if you're not afraid of that.

They also have more innovative designs than most American brands... like weird distressing and pocket locations... kind of like Diesel or Miss Sixty.
  7. Hmm, I'm interested in giving them a try. Do they run true to size?
  8. They do run large... I think about one size larger.
  9. i have one, the skinny strecth type, i love it! it's comfy! yes they do run large!