September 20 TPF meeting in Charlotte SouthPark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Katherine, when did you get your LV speedy? I bet you're loving that bag so much. You could get a Hermes Twilly for it. :graucho:
i got it a couple months ago! it's the azur and i LOVE it. :heart: the only problem is that lv is a new addiction...SO many things i want!!! i'm dying for something i can sling over my shoulders, hehe.

i've got a gorgeous blue twilly for it that goes PERFECT with it. but maybe a little pink is needed? hehehe.

i got it a couple months ago! it's the azur and i LOVE it. :heart: the only problem is that lv is a new addiction...SO many things i want!!! i'm dying for something i can sling over my shoulders, hehe.

i've got a gorgeous blue twilly for it that goes PERFECT with it. but maybe a little pink is needed? hehehe.

Katherine, I love the azur. I keep looking at the azur organizer. I think a pink H twilly might go perfect.

Hey Lib - How are you? Are you going to be able to make the meet?

^^Are you close to Charlotte? I'm actually about 4 hours from the South Park Mall. I live in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Elaine, thanks for the info on Lib. I wish I could make an extra long weekend out of it. I think I could really spend three or four days in that mall. LOL

If I manage to rearrange some meetings etc., I would only be able to make it for the day. So, that would mean I would have to drive up, and drive back all in the same day. If I can work it out, I am going to do it anyway. It would be worth it.

Was it there in the store? I think I saw it in the window when I was last there on July 28. I was having the WORST time with the nerve pain down my leg and needed to sit down and suck on a Vicodin. We sat down at the area right in front of Hermes and I remember pointing out a pink bag in the window to DH , but don't recall if it was a Birkin or a Kelly or the leather.

My, my! Can't WAIT to see what's on YOUR arm on the 20th! :yahoo:
They brought it out from the back for me. However, it may have originally been out in the window for a short time before they took it to the back. In early July I went and got to finally see (and okay with) the infamous diamond birkin. It was such a great experience! It isn't often that someone gets to strut around (even if only for a few moments) with a $146k bag on their arm. It was like pulling teeth to let that bag go back into the safe.

They brought it out from the back for me. However, it may have originally been out in the window for a short time before they took it to the back. In early July I went and got to finally see (and okay with) the infamous diamond birkin. It was such a great experience! It isn't often that someone gets to strut around (even if only for a few moments) with a $146k bag on their arm. It was like pulling teeth to let that bag go back into the safe.

Hey, they like our group. Do you suppose we ALL could get a lookie when we go? :nuts:

We're kind of overwhelming, but nice, when we all go into the Hermes store! Jason would do anything he could for us. We'll be subtle:graucho:.

Well, he's making commish on me and Jamie so far. I know you other guys will be tossing some business his way too. Hey, I'm not opposed to bribery! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.