September 20 TPF meeting in Charlotte SouthPark

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw, i SO wish i could come up to see you all! but i'm in class all day on thursday. =(

you guys have fun! feel up some bags for me. hehe. :graucho:

let me know when/if you all plan another date! charlotte is seriously some of the most fun i've had! great people + great shopping=happy me.

haha. you're supposed to be "NO katherine, go to school!"

if i can get my professor to let me turn in a paper early, i will be there.

you guys are such bad influences.

Elaine is the bad influence here, not moi!:graucho:

Me? I'm an angel! :angel: Pat's the trouble maker!!

Do we have any sort of itinerary for the day, Ladies? I need to get an idea since it's a working day and all. I have all that gawdawful commuter traffic leaving Charlotte to factor in, so I won't be staying much past 3:30. The mall opens at 10:00. Am I safe in assuming we are doing lunch? There's also the "Gracie Factor" for me. I can't be gone from the house over a certain time frame before she needs a potty break. ;)

What all did you do at the January meeting? In May, we met between 11-11:30am in the lounge area near LV in the NM wing, then had lunch together. After that shopping was informal, when we divided into pairs. I'd really like to have lunch as a group, if possible.

Being a weekday, you call the shots, Elaine. Are you driving in from work? What's good for you?

Anyone else coming, what would you like to do/include? (m_l_p, nathans girl,, love2travel, and hopefully piperlu--anyone else?)

Actually, if the rest of the group wants to do this, could we meet around 10:30 by LV, shop a bit then eat lunch? I really will need to leave by 3:30 at the latest, so greedy me wants all the shopping time I can get!

Maybe those that want could meet early and then meet for lunch at 11:30? California Kitchen again? :yes:

I can't make any promises yet, but I am going to try to work it out so that I can come over for the day. I really want to come. It's a tough time of the year for me though. Lots of things happening at work, etc.

Trust me, the wheels are turning though. LOL

I really hope you can make it , Debbie. I know September is tough for everyone, even those of us without young kids in school. Seems like everything gears up about now.

Elaine, I like your schedule. That's why you shoud be in charge of this. I'll be there with bells on and a BV on my shoulder at 10-10:30 at the usual spot. Calif. Pizza Kitchen was great, so that's a good idea for lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.