Separate Cleaners?

1. Do I need to have a separate cleaner for each different designer brush I have. Ex: I have bobbi brown, BE, and MAC brushes. Do I need BE cleaner, MAC cleaner, and Bobbi Brown cleaner? Or can I use just one? If I can use one on all my brushes, what do you recommend?

2. You can use one. I use MAC for my Prescriptives brushes and it works just fine. Sometime I use my Dermalogica Anti-Bac Skin Wash for my brushes as well. .

3. envyme we'll have to talk about Prescriptives I'm starting to get into them.

4. I use the Trish McEvoy brush wash for all my brushes, just one brush wash is fine for all brushes. You need to use something very gentle, think of those brushes as hair that never grows new, so you really don't want to use a face wash on them, you want to use more like a low sulfate shampoo. I've been using the trish one though and it keeps all my brushes like new...

5. I use Shu Uemura on all my brushes.

HYSTERIC

6. My BE cleaner doesn't really clean off my MAC liner from the brush....I still need to pick up a MAC cleaner and see how that does...