Sent something in for repair... How long does it take?

1. I sent in my Husband's wallet in for repair a little over 2 weeks ago. I don't want to call and bug anyone just yet. I was wondering how long should it take to either get it back or a letter telling me that they can not repair it?
  2. You should get a letter within about 15 days of shipping it in. Then it comes back in 4-6 weeks.
  3. A month at least - I'm waiting on my Legacy Shoulder Bag - we were barely aquainted when she had to go off for repair. I wonder if she will even know me when she gets back :sad:
  4. Did you guys mail your bags in directly or did you take them back to a store? I have a bag with a loose stitch that I'd like to get repaired, but I'm not sure what to do with it.
  5. Took it into the store and they sent it in for me. They even waived the $20.00 charge for me :yes: I love my SA.
  6. one month is a long time! i hope you get it back fixed though. ;)

and about the sending bags in, maybe bringing them into the store and asking?

yea just read the post above hehehe
  7. I have had to send in 2 bags and both times my fee's were waived over the phone, just ask that's all I did
  8. The bags I have sent in have always been eBay bags that arrived with unmentioned damage or needing minor sewing repairs. I have a backpack there now that needed some stitching...
  9. my moms bag needed restitching and it took about 6 weeks
  10. It took me 7 weeks to recieve my letter. And my replacement came 1.5 weeks later.
  11. The ones I sent in took about 3-4 weeks each.